If you have Memory-Map products on CD, DVD or USB then these can be sent to your iOS device following the instruction below.
Note: You must first download the Memory-Map app onto the device from iTunes, instructions on how to do this can be found in the article linked below:
Installing the Memory-Map iOS app
- Connect your iOS device to your PC and open iTunes.
- Click the device icon in the top toolbar
- Click File Sharing
- Select Memory-Map
- Click Add File…
- Navigate to where your map files are stored (default directory is C:\Maps_v5 or C:\Maps depending on your version of Memory-Map) and select the relevant .qct and .qc3 (if it exists) files of the map you wish to have on the device. *note - if you cannot see the .qct file extension, then the extension may be hidden by windows. The qct file you need will be the one with a Memory-Map logo*
- Click Open, iTunes will now copy the files over to the iOS device.
- Wait for the 'Copying Files to Device' window to disappear. and the file(s) have now been transferred.