If you cannot see all the maps you expect in your Map List then it may need refreshing. Please see the instructions below on how to do this:
- Open Memory-Map
- Click Map > Map List... > Refresh Map List...
- A Refresh Map List window will now appear, click Remove All
- Click Add Folder... and point the Browser for Folder window to where you maps are being stored on your PC (the default location is C:\Maps_v5 for V5 and C:\Maps for Memory-Map 6).
- Click OK
- Ensure that the tick boxes 'Load All Maps Now', 'Search sub-folders' and 'Clear all previously loaded maps' are ticked.
- Click OK and your Map List should now populate with all the maps you have on your PC.