The only way to obtain the Memory-Map app for Android is via Google Play Store (formerly known as Android Market).
- Tap the Play Store icon on your home screen or all apps view:
- Tap the Google Play text at the top (highlighted) to search the store:
- An on-screen keyboard will appear, type in 'Memory-Map' or 'Memory Map' and press the return/enter key ().
- The store will now display the results of your search, tap Memory-Map (highlighted):
- Tap Install (highlighted):
- Review the permissions that the app requires then tap Accept.
- Now the Memory-Map app is installed on your device, you should be able to open it from the Play Store or from your home screen using the Memory-Map icon.
Note: If Google Play isn't allowing you to install the Memory-Map app and displaying a 'Device not compatible' message then we would advise that you check your device meets our system requirements using the link below:
Memory-Map System Requirements