The Digital Map Store is designed to only display the current edition of charts, this is done to prevent people from downloading or purchasing older editions of the charts which will have out-of-date and incorrect information mistakenly from the Digital Map Store servers.
However if you have purchased an older Marine Chart product in the download format and wish to restore it on your devices then please refer to the table below:
|Marine Chart edition||Download Link|
|Marine Charts 2011||Download here|
|Marine Charts 2012||Download here|
|Marine Charts 2013||Download here|
|Marine Charts 2014||Download here|
|Marine Charts 2015||Download here|
|Marine Charts 2016||Download here|
|Marine Charts 2017||Download here|
The charts come in a compressed .zip file, once downloaded you will need to do the following to add them into the Memory-Map PC software:
- Open the .zip file, it contains multiple .qct files.
- Select all the .qct files and right-click and select Copy
- Navigate to C:\Maps_V5 if using Memory-Map V5 or C:\Maps if using Memory-Map 6
- Right-click an empty space in this folder and select New Folder
- Name the folder ‘marine’
- Open the marine folder and right-click an empty space, select Paste
- Let Windows move the files from the .zip into the marine folder.
- Launch Memory-Map
- Click Map > Map List… > Refresh Map List… > Ok
- Now the Map List will populate with all the marine charts.