MEMORY-MAP PUBLIC SECTOR LICENCE - OPTIONS AND AVAILABILITY
Memory-Map OS2014 Public Sector licencing for organisations covered by the Ordnance Survey Public Sector Mapping Agreement or One Scotland Mapping Agreement.
Organisations who are covered by the Ordnance Survey Public Sector Mapping Agreement or One Scotland Mapping Agreement are entitled to appoint Memory-Map as a 3rd party contractor. This allows Memory-Map to supply the latest OS map under the organisations own OS data licence which greatly reduces map licence costs. Map data is also supplied as a single seamless map covering all of Great Britain optimised and calibrated for use within Memory-Map software on PC, laptop, iPhone, iPad, Android or Adventurer GPS and features:
- The latest annual Ordnance Survey map data
- Multi user device licences (any platform – PC, iPhone, iPad, Android)
- No area restriction – access to complete seamless GB mapping for OS 1:50k Landranger, OS 1:25k Explorer and optionally OS 1:10k StreetView
- Maps can be stored on network server or individual PCs
- Software and maps can be used on any devices owned including eg PC, laptop, iPhone, iPad, Android, Adventurer GPS
- Annual mapping updates available, free software updates
National Coverage - GB coverage supplied on USB Flashdisk - 5 licence pack (any platform) per annum licence
Map area included:
- 1:50,000 Landranger = GB coverage for 5 devices (requires approx 2.5gb)
- 1:25,000 Explorer = GB coverage for 5 devices (requires approx 8.5gb)
- 1:10,000 StreetView = GB coverage for 5 devices (requires approx 10.0gb)
Additional licences: 5 licence pack (any platform)
Per annum licence includes enhanced technical support, annual map updates and software updates.
‘Any platform’ means that a device licence is required to install Memory-Map software on any supported device eg PC, iPhone, iPad, Adventurer GPS, Android or removable memory SD cards.
Should you only require regional coverage, please contact us with your requirements.
Discounted prices for Memory-Map GPS units:
Public Sector establishments also qualify for discounted prices on Memory-Map Adventurer GPS and Memory-Map Android GPS. Please contact us for pricing.
Who can apply for a Memory-Map Public Sector Licence?
Nearly every public sector organisation in England, Wales and Scotland can benefit from the cost savings associated with the Ordnance Survey Public Sector Mapping Agreement or One Scotland Mapping Agreement. This includes all local authorities, central government departments, military, emergency services and many health organisations too.