Memory-Map is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
1. For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1988 (the "Act") the data controller is Memory-Map Europe, owned and operated by EVO Distribution Limited.
2. We may collect and process personal data that you provide to us at the time of registering to use Memory-Map, or when requesting further services in connection with Memory-Map.
3. Your personal data is held by the Administrator and is kept confidential on our secure database.
4. We will use your personal data to provide you with Memory-Map services, for administration and to respond to your enquires.
5. We may also use your personal data to provide you with information (via email) about Memory-Map's goods and services which may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your personal data in this way please tick the relevant box when you register for our service.
6. We will not use your personal data in connection with other parties goods and services and we will not pass on your personal data to any third parties.
7. For quality control purposes, we may monitor and/or record your communications with us.
8. We take appropriate measures to ensure that your personal data is kept secure and is kept for only so long as is necessary for the purpose for which it is used. We only hold such personal data about you as you have provided to us and we update this personal data within 5 working days of any new or updated personal data being provided to us by you, to ensure that the personal data we hold about you is as accurate and up to date as possible.
9. By providing us with your personal data you consent to our transferring your personal data to any of our employees, contractors or systems that require your personal data to fulfil your services or requests and that may reside in countries or jurisdictions outside of the United Kingdom.
10. You are entitled to ask for a copy of any personal data that we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies in your personal data corrected.
11. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for direct marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes when you register for our services. You can also exercise the right at any time thereafter by clicking on the appropriate 'unsubscribe' icon on the actual marketing communication.
12. We may link to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of any such website, nor for the way in which information about their users is treated. In particular, unless expressly stated, we are not agents for these web sites, nor are we authorised to make representations on their behalf.
IP Addresses and Cookies
13. We may collect information about your computer (including where available your IP address) for system administration. This is statistical data about our User's browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
15. If you want to stop cookies being stored on your computer in the future, or want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to your browser manufacturer's instructions by clicking "Help" in your browser menu.
16. If your personal details are collected by us and they change, you can update your details by logging into the Memory-Map Licence Management system.