Intuitive and easy to use software with Ordnance Survey Landranger 1:50,000 scale maps for all of Great Britain. Use on up to 5 devices - Windows PC, Mac, iPhone*, iPad* or Android*. Choose OS 1:50,000 Landranger for low cost wide area coverage - great for easy walks, road and off-road biking, these show footpaths, bridleways and other rights of way along with thousands of points of interest such as viewing points, picnic sites and of course pubs!
Turns your mobile or tablet into an outdoor GPS. Just add the Memory-Map app and then copy or download your maps and routes*
- OS Landranger 1:50,000 maps for areas of Great Britain
- 1:250,000 Road Map
- Lifetime licence - no subscription renewal, own the maps forever
- 5 device licences - use on all your devices e.g. Windows PC, Mac, iPhone*, iPad* or Android*
- Memory-Map V6 Software - for Windows PC and Mac
- Mobile optimised maps - software combines the benefits of high resolution and smaller file sizes in a single range
- Latest maps - keep up to date, our 2020 range includes all the latest map updates from Ordnance Survey
- Route Planning - Simple tools let you create and manage routes, tracks and waypoints and use the relief shading tool for Windows PC to quickly see the shape of the terrain.
- 3D World for Windows PC - Create your own 3D maps, hill profiles and fly through 3D terrain. Useful tools allow you to customise the light direction, sky colour and more to produce your own unique maps.
- 5 device licences – use on your home Windows PC/Mac, a laptop when camping plus up to 3 other mobile devices e.g. iPhone, iPad or Android when walking or cycling.
- Print - Print unlimited maps with your own notes and route cards using multi-page and hill shading options. Try our Toughprint® waterproof paper.
- Transfer - Download maps to your mobile and send routes, tracks and waypoints to mobile or GPS.
- Navigate - Install the Memory-Map app and turn your mobile device into an outdoor GPS or connect a GPS to your laptop or tablet for a complete navigation system with moving maps and DigitalGPS™ data displays.
- Review - Check tracklogs from your mobile or GPS to see where you’ve been, speed and distance covered.Share your favourites online at www.trailzilla.com
- *Memory-Map Apple & Android Apps available separately via Apple App Store and Google Play.
Now with Memory-Map v6
Memory-Map 6 improves performance and stability whilst adding some great new features such as CloudSync and AutoRouting. Changes in Ordnance Survey terms means we will also be able to add new features to Memory-Map 6 without you having to buy new maps.
Cloud Sync enables you to transfer routes, marks and tracks to and from your mobile devices via the internet ‘cloud’ rather than having to email or connect your device.
AutoRouting. Create a rough route, even just a straight line A to B, and then choose to Optimise Route for Driving, Cycling or Walking and Memory-Map will create a more detailed route for you automatically. The online database is great for car journeys and being improved all the time for walking and biking.
This product is licensed for individual use. Memory-Map also offer multi-user licences for commercial, education, public sector and SAR organisations, for more information please Contact Us.