- Physical Dimensions: 25.6 x 16.2 x 5.2 cm
- Display Size: 7.7" x 4.5"; 9.0" diagonal, (19.6 cm x 11.4 cm; 22.9 cm diagonal)
- Display Resolution: 1024 x 600 pixels
- Display Type: WSVGA display
- Weight: 1.2 kg
- Water Rating: IPX7
- Polarized Support: Yes
- Power Consumption: Max power usage at 10 Vdc: 27 W, Typical current draw at 12 Vdc: 1.2 A, Max current draw at 12 Vdc: 2.3 A
- Antenna: Internal or external over NMEA 2000
- Mounting Options: Bail or flush
- Receiver: 10 Hz high-sensitivity
- Garmin Marine Network Ports: 1
- Transmit Power: 1 kW traditional; 1 kW single channel CHIRP
- Preloaded Maps: Worldwide basemap
- Accepts Data Cards: 2 microSD™ cards; 32 GB max
- Waypoints: 5,000
- Track Log: 50,000 points; 50 saved tracks
- Routes: 100
Advanced Navigation. Ultimate Integration.
The bright, sunlight-readable 9” intuitive touchscreen chartplotter with enhanced map drawing is easy to use in any environment and seamlessly integrates into your Garmin marine system.
- Easily integrate with more engines
- Connect to your favourite third-party devices
- Easily build your marine system using the best of network connectivity
- Compatible with premium maps and charts for the best in Garmin navigation
- See below your boat with built-in sonar capabilities (transducers sold separately)
- Manage your marine experience from nearly anywhere
See the world below.
Traditional and Scanning Sonars
Get built-in support for 1 kW CHIRP traditional sonar for superior target separation and ClearVü scanning sonar to see up to 1,000’ (300 m) below your boat at 260 kHz (transducer sold separately).
Panoptix Sonar Support
Pair with Panoptix or Panoptix LiveScope easy-to-interpret live sonar (transducer sold separately) to see all around your boat in real time.
Navigate with ease.
Optional Bluechart G3 Vision Charts
These optional charts offer the best of Garmin and Navionics data, Auto Guidance technology and other premium navigation features.
Connect to everything on your boat.
Garmin Marine Network
If you have multiple Garmin devices on your boat, you can share information — such as charts, user data, radar and IP cameras — among them.
NMEA 2000 and NMEA 0183 Networks
Connect to autopilots, digital switching, weather, FUSION-Link audio system, media, VHF, AIS and more from one screen.
Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity pairs with the free all-in-one mobile app for access to the OneChart feature, smart notifications, software updates, Garmin Helm, Garmin Quickdraw Community data and more.
Integrated ANT Technology
Connect with some of your favourite devices, such as quatix marine watches, gWind Wireless 2 transducers, GNX Wind marine instruments and wireless remote controls.
Now you can connect your chartplotter to different kinds of engines, including Yamaha engines.
This exclusive feature brings together all the operations and capabilities of third-party devices, such as EmpirBus digital switching, on one screen.