Advanced navigation. Ultimate integration.
The 9” GPSMAP® 922 Plus touchscreen chartplotter features enhanced map drawing and seamlessly integrates into your Garmin marine system for full control of your connected helm. Share maps, user data, radar and IP cameras among multiple units using the Garmin Marine Network. NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 networking connect you to autopilots, digital switching, weather, FUSION-Link™ audio system, media, VHF, AIS and more. Plus, this unit uses ANT® technology to pair with compatible Garmin devices, such as marine watches, in-view displays, transducers, wireless remote controls and more. It includes built-in Garmin SailAssist™ features, such as laylines, race features, set and drift, wind data and more. And it supports BlueChart® g3 Vision® charts for the best of Garmin and Navionics data, Auto Guidance technology and other premium navigation features¹.
- Bright, sunlight-readable 9” intuitive touchscreen chartplotter with enhanced map drawing
- J1939 engine connectivity for easy integration with engines, such as Yamaha, and our exclusive OneHelm™ feature for connecting to third-party devices, such as EmpirBus™ digital switching
- Easily build your marine system — from sonar and autopilots to cameras and multimedia — using NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 network connectivity and the Garmin Marine Network
- Supports optional BlueChart® g3 Vision® charts for Auto Guidance technology and other premium navigation features¹
- Built-in Garmin SailAssist™ features, including laylines, race features, set and drift, wind data and more
- Add free all-in-one ActiveCaptain® app to manage your marine experience from nearly anywhere
- Integrated ANT® technology support for use with quatix® marine watches, gWind™ Wireless 2 transducer, GNX™ Wind marine instrument and wireless remote controls