The FLIR Ocean Scout TK is a rugged, handheld marine thermal camera that lets you see other vessels, landmarks, buoys and floating debris in total darkness.
As a thermal imager, the Ocean Scout TK creates images based on heat, not visible light. Vessels, watercraft, buoys, and other obstacles give off heat and appear clearly in all lighting conditions - from pitch darkness to thick fog or blinding sun glare.
The Ocean Scout TK is an affordable way to enjoy your time on the water and explore your world with thermal vision.
Greater Awareness on the Water - See obstacles and objects like boats, buoys, and channel markers up to 130 yards away, and steer clear of rocks and floating debris. Identify landmarks like docks, inlets, and jetties and locate people and pets overboard.
Grab and Go Simplicity - Ocean Scout TK starts up in seconds, and with easy-to-use buttons no training is required. Submersible (IP67) and built to withstand harsh marine environments.
- Built-in Display
- 640 X 480 LCD Display
- Color palettes
- Selectable: Black Hot, White Hot, InstAlert™ Rainbow, Iron, Lava, Arctic & Graded Fire
- Detector Type
- 160 × 120 VOx Microbolometer
- Image Processing
- FLIR Proprietary Digital Detail Enhancement™
- Size (L x W x H)
- 4.0"x 1.5" x 1.5"
- Weight [incl lens]
- 6 oz (170 g)
- Comes With
- Handheld Thermal Camera, Neck Lanyard, USB Cable, Lens Cap
- Operating Temperature
- -4°F to 104°F (-20°C to 40°C)
- Storage Temperature
- -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Field of view (FOV)
- 20° × 16°
- Start up
- < 5 seconds
- Video Refresh Rate
- < 9Hz
- Battery Life (Operating)
- >5 hours
- Battery type
- Internal Li-Ion Cell
- Thermal Resolution
- 640 x 480
- Brightness (Toggle up<>down)
- Image Capture
- Short press for Image capture, long press for Video capture
- Power Button
- Video Detection Palettes
- Short Press to Toggle thru LUT’s
Buyer hereby acknowledges and agrees as follows:
1. Buyer will not directly or indirectly export, re-export, sell or otherwise transfer or dispose of FLIR Product to any U.S.-sanctioned country, including Crimea, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Republic of Sudan and Syria, unless specifically authorized by the U.S. Government.
2. Buyer will not directly or indirectly export, re-export, sell or otherwise transfer or dispose of FLIR Product to any U.S.-sanctioned person, company, entity or other party, including parties listed on the Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons List (“SDN List”) and Sectoral Sanctions Identifications List (“SSI”) maintained by the U.S. Office of Foreign Assets Control; and the Entity List, Unverified List and Denied Persons List maintained by the U.S. Department of Commerce, Bureau of Industry & Security.
3. Buyer will not directly or indirectly, export, re-export, sell or otherwise transfer or dispose of FLIR Product to any person, company, entity or other party, for use in design, development, production or use of nuclear, chemical or biological weapons, or missiles.
4. Buyer agrees to comply with all U.S. sanctions and export controls applicable to its purchase, use and disposition of FLIR products.