With a wide panel-loading body and separate sleeping bag compartment, the Impact is streamlined for quick back-country escapes. Engineered for breath-ability, fit and comfort the Impact is designed for versatility and performs exceptionally for a quick lightweight overnight backpacking trip or a long adventurous day out in the back-country.
- Torso Fit Range: 39 - 49 cm
- Volume: 30 L
- Weight: 1.3 kg
- Packed Size (L x W x D): 53 x 28 x 27 cm
- Body Fabric : 330D Polyester Velocity, 210D Polyester HD
- Reinforcement Fabric : 420D Balistic
- Suspension : Fixed Agile Suspension System
- Scherer Cinch waistbelt adjustment.
- PACKBAG Features : Hydration compatible, Panel loading, Sleeping bag compartment, Stretch mesh waterbottle pockets, Side compression straps, Load stabilizer straps, Ice-axe loops, Zippered waistbelt pockets, Map pocket, Rain cover
- SUSPENSION Features : Ventilating backpanel, AirMesh shoulder straps, waistbelt, and lumbar, Load-lifter/stabilizer straps, Sternum strap, Belt stabilizers, Scherer Cinch (US Pat#5,465,886)
WHO ARE KELTY?
Born over 60 years ago in a garage in Glendale California, Kelty forever changed the world of backpacking with the first ever external aluminium frame backpack.
Since then, Kelty has worked to make outdoors more accessible for everyone by creating high quality equipment to complement any active, outdoor lifestyle.
Today, Kelty proudly offers a wide range of high quality functional and durable packs, tents, sleeping bags, backpacks, and family camping gear for anybody interested in just about any outdoor adventure.