It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:40 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: can you guess what this post is about?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:05 pm 

Hi,
I recently posted a letter to the forum with an enquiry about the firmware update.Jason said in his reply" However this is WELL off topic now, and as such I will address the original post....."well 4 working days have passed and the original post originater would like to know if any phone calls/e mails have been sent and if so what is the reply.I would expect a choice of either very soon[perhaps a date maybe??]or just keep fobbing the losers off[by losers I mean lost your money on this item,lost all confidence in Memorymap sorting out the bugs and if you try to use the gps properly at 3000' and the map jumps off the screen you could be temporarilly be unaware of your position.[no disrespect intended to any pilot 7000 users/owners]so come on Jason what's the position now? is it positive?or another "fob off" from those above you.going slightly off subject ,at this rate there wont be many subjects left unlocked.does that make your bosses think that all must be well because nobody else adds to them.my last topic didn't last unlocked for long and I bet this is locked by Friday lunchtime.so get your skates on if you want to add to this topic.
Colin

Post subject: Re: can you guess what this post is about?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:20 pm 
Site Admin

colin_eyres,

Please see here: viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1452&p=5564#p5564

Thanks

Post subject: Re: can you guess what this post is about?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:48 pm 

Jason

I have read the info on your link.

As this is all about the Adventurer S 7000, a COMPLETELY different unit to the Pilot 7000, please can you tell me the relevance to the essential improvements to the software that are needed for our units?

Bob

The S7000 and Pilot7000 units are identical hardware and software units. The only difference is the mapping that is pre-loaded - Jason

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]