It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:08 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Error message
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:08 pm 

I recently bought a 3500 and purchased the EU Satnav. Had a lot of problems which I thought might be fixed when I realsied I hadn't activated the licence for the SD card. Done that now - took some figuring out. Anyhow I used the satnav last weekend, was still having problems with it freezing up. Eventually got error message - ASIMAP.exe has encountered a serious error and must shut down. I left it on for rest of juorney and it kept talking and flahing up the change of direction signs. But the screen froze when the error message came on. Has anyone had similar problems. Has anyone got a solution. I've emailed technical support. Still waiting for a reply.

Tonyd22

Post subject: Re: Error message
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:45 pm 
Site Admin

tonyd22,

The best thing for you to do, is it phone the Snooper support team (as they support the Snooper EU Sat Nav software).
Their telephone number is: 01928 579579

Thanks

Post subject: Re: Error message
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:12 pm 

This also happened to me today. I have been testing the software out on a local journey and it has not been performing well. The voice directions seem to give up half way through the journey in one direction and on the return journey only one instruction is given for the entire route. On the last return journey it just froze and today it came up with the message above. I have spent a cosiderable amount of time trying to find a solution to this but the information is extremely vague. The product was supplied by Memory Map and I would expect them to provide greater support for it. I have already had to have the Adventurer 3500 unit replaced due to a faulty screen. It appears that this particular fault is not a one off, so advice should be posted about it by Memory Map. We are your customers!